Wednesday, November 23, 2005

But I can't

Miss u but I can't
Gotta stand this
To find out if u loved me
To see if ur heart were mine

Miss u so much but I can't
Gotta do this for I want real love
Though I want it from u
I can't push it
No I can't

Wanna hold u tight
And never let go
But gotta stand this
For true love is hard to find
For all the pain that I avoid
But the pain is already here

Wanna burst out and cry
But I can't
Gotta be tough
Gotta be rational
But I'm already emotional

I'm hurt
Feeling lonely
Feeling so unloved
Need to know u think I'm the one
Need to know u need me
Need to know u can't live without me

That's why I'm standing here in agony
Keep wondering inside
What u would do for my heart
For my true love
For I'll take care of u
For I'll do anything to make u happy

All I need to know is how much u love me
I really need to know
So I know whether I should get hurt now
Or I could just keep wondering where I belong
Do I belong to u?
Do I deserve u?

I'm tired of wondering
I'm cold
I'm freezing
So help me God
Hold me in Ur arms
Just wanna be loved
this time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home